Monday, July 2, 2007

kEne tag..lagikk

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".


Well, here is the assingment:


1. A person is only as good as... diri sendiri laa..no plastik2

2. Friendship is always... menceriakan hidup

3. To love is to… sharing and caring..hehehe

4. Money makes me... wild..hehehe gtu ker



5. I miss… my life as a student..cam best jer

6. My way of saying I care is by... selalu2 tanya khabar..calling2..belanja2 makan

7. I try to spread love and happiness by... cheer up people around me.

8. Pick the flowers when... need to smell something sweet & harummm sundal malam..ops

9. To love someone is to... sharing and caring *matilaa jwpn berulang

10. Beauty is... in the eyes of masing-masing ler

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was... masuk asrama, start berdiri atas kaki sendiri..huhu kene buli lagikk

12. When I was twenty one, I remember... ade org ckp dah buleh kawin..hahaha kawin pende belajo dok abih lagi

13. I am most happy when... I got this job...alhamdulillah

14. Nothing makes me happier than... dapat membina kerjaya dan keluarga sendiri

15. If I can change one thing, I will change... my skin kaler..hehehe matilaa x sedar diri

16. If smiles were…way to stay healthy then I... senyum sokmo laaa

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could… hidup di dunia ni tanpa perlu belanja pitih satu sen pon..hehehe

18. If you want to love someone then you have to... love myself dulu laa

19. Money is not everything but... no money no talk la deyy

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is… bila melahirkan dengan selamatnya seorang bayi lelaki seberat 3.06 kg yg diberi nama Muhammad Akashah

21. I smile when… hepi & tibe2 teringat kisah2 yg best2..hehe

23. If only I don't have to... punchcard untuk keje..benci le

24. The best thing I did yesterday was… buang masa pegi amik baju kat tailor lepas tu balik membebel sebab tak puas ati..huhu best ke

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title… Menongkah Arus..gtuuu

26. One thing I must do before I die is...TAUBAT ...same mcm en. fendi ler..huhu

27. Doing this meme, I feel like... nyampahh laa, malas laa tp suker plakk..kan en. fendi kannn




Idham - the originator of this tag - aims to collect at least RM 10,000 worth of meme/tags from bloggers by the end of July. So, to support his noble cause, and since every little bit counts... I shall hereby tag the following bloggers:

No comments: